菲律宾邮政(Philippine Post)单号查询

错误信息:
您可以:
  1. 官方网站查询
  2. 登录后可保存单号,过一会儿再试
  3. 领取淘宝红包压压惊
订阅单号

想要实时追踪此运单状态?扫码订阅!

打开微信扫描上方二维码即可订阅成功

菲律宾邮政(Philippine Post)单号查询说明

来自菲律宾邮政的单号以PH结尾,表示通过菲律宾邮政寄出。菲律宾邮政单号常以字母E开头(国际邮政EMS快递,国内信息可通过中国邮政EMS快递查询),以字母C、R、L等开头的单号为国际邮政普通包裹,国内信息可通过中国邮政国际邮件查询。由国内或其他国家发往菲律宾的国际邮政EMS快递、邮政大包、邮政小包可在此处查询。

The Philippine postal system has a history spanning over 250 years. The first post office was established in the city of Manila in 1767. It was organized under a new postal district of Spain in 1779, encompassing Manila and the entire Philippine archipelago. In 1783, the postal service was organized in the Philippines-overseas mail from the Philippines was conveyed to Europe by Spanish ships via eastbound routes through Mexico. Later on, the postal district was re-established on December 5, 1837. After a year, Manila became known as a leading center of postal services within Asia. Spain joined the Universal Postal Union in 1875, which was announced in the Philippines two years later.

During the Philippine Revolution, President Emilio Aguinaldo ordered the establishment of a postal service to provide postal services to Filipinos during that time. On September 5, 1902, it was organized as a bureau under the Department of Trade (currently known as Department of Trade and Industry) by virtue of Act No. 426, which was passed by the Philippine Commission. The Philippines finally joined the Universal Postal Union in January 1, 1922 as a sovereign entity.

The Manila Central Post Office Building, the center of the Philippine postal services and the headquarters of then-Bureau of Posts, was completed in 1926. It was destroyed during World War II (1945) but was rebuilt in 1946, after the war.

The Manila Central Post Office located at LiwasangBonifacio is a neo-classical building designed by two American architects and a Filipino namely: Ralph Doane, Tomas Mapua, and Juan Marcos de Guzman Arellano. The Post Office Building was considered as the grandest building during its time, and is now considered as one of the dominating landmarks in Metro Manila.

With the overhaul of the Philippine bureaucracy in 1987, the Bureau of Post was renamed the Postal Service Office (PSO) by the virtue of Executive Order No. 125 issued by then-President Corazon Aquino on April 13, 1987. It was also that order which placed PSO under the Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC). On April 2, 1992, by virtue of the Republic Act No.7354 issued by then-President Fidel V. Ramos, PSO became a government owned and controlled corporation named as the Philippine Postal Corporation of more commonly known today as PHLPost.